Volunteer For CRY America
Volunteers form the core of CRY America. Volunteers come from different walks of life - students from various universities, professionals, housewives and people working in various companies. Each contributes in whichever way they can ... a vital contribution to the organization and the situation of children.
Volunteers work among their colleagues, friends and family to create awareness about the situation of underprivileged children and help harness resources (financial and non-financial) to the cause. These are some of the ways to support CRY America:
- Join the CRY America Action Center in your city and take active part in its activities. Click here to know about current events
- Start a CRY America Action Center (AC) in your city if it doesn't have one already or join one of the 20 ACs across the US. Click here to know about CRY America ACs
- Help organize events or arrange sponsorship for them
- Spread the word about CRY America among friends, colleagues and family
- Get CRY America onto the list of supported/approved charities at your place of work
- Put up CRY America posters and distribute leaflets at offices, clubs, and other public places
- Keep CRY America informed about local events (art exhibitions, concerts, plays) which could provide a platform to create awareness about our work and meet potential donors
America are tax-deductible. CRY America, PO. Box 850948, Braintree, MA 02185-0948. Tel. 339-235-0792 and 617-959-1273.