Questions on Donation
Is there any advantage to donating online?
Yes. When you donate online, you help twice over, as it is the most cost-efficient channel of collecting funds for CRY America.
Is it very complicated to donate online?
Not at all. It's simple and safe. Here is what you have to do to make a donation online:
- Specify your donation details.
- Fill in the personal information as this will enable us process your contribution(s) and send you a receipt.
- Your selection will be displayed for review. Please check the information carefully and make sure that it is correct.
- Once you confirm the details are correct, you will be taken to Authorize.net payment gateway.
- Fill in your credit card details. You will get an immediate confirmation of your donation. You will also receive an email message with a donation number.
Do I need any special hardware or software to donate online?
No. But if this is the first time that you are doing any online transaction involving use of a credit card, you need to ensure that the transaction is secure.
Is it safe to give my credit card details online?
We adopt stringent security measures to ensure that critically sensitive information, such as your personal information and your credit card details are protected. These measures include the following:
- All your personal information is encrypted before it is transmitted over the Internet. This guarantees that your information is inaccessible to any third party.
- We use industry-standard SSL (Standard Sockets Layer) Encryption Technology for data encryption.
- We have been certified as a VeriSign Secure site. Verisign is a leading US-based Net Authentication Agency which certifies that a site's transactions are secured by SSL encryption.
- We have implemented an Address Verification System and other Fraud protection mechanisms to safe guard against fraud on our payment gateway.
How can I disable the pop-up blocker to register?
Our site uses pop-ups in certain sections - donate, tell friends etc. To ensure easy access & browsing on the site, just disable the pop-up blocker. Go to your "Windows XP Firewall" and disable the blocker. Incase, you have a third party pop-up blocker like Google Bar or Hotmail bar or even an anti-virus pop-up blocker like Norton Internet Security, you will need to disable the same.
How safe is my personal information with CRY America on the CRY America site?
What if my address or phone number changes?
To update your personal information with CRY America, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any tax benefits for donating to CRY America?
CRY America is a 501c3 exempt organization - all donations to CRY America are tax- deductible. However, please note that 501c3 tax exemption receipts are only relevant to US residents and can't be used to claim for tax deductions outside the USA.
Can I donate in sterling?
We accept donations in all currencies offline. Online, we accept donations only in US dollars.
For more assistance or information on donating to CRY America please email email@example.com.
- About CRY
- About CRY America
- CRY America Vision & Mission
- Child Rights Charter
- Contact Us
- Projects We Support
- Project Impact
- USA Projects
- Stories Of Hope
- Project Selection and Review
- Child Rights
- Children Statistics