EVERY DONATION ENABLES LASTING CHANGES TO CHILDREN'S LIVES
Double your donation to CRY America by registering for your Company's Matching Gift Program. To know more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many Companies match their employees charitable contributions, encouraging employees to donate and benefitting charitable organizations too with the matched gift. Here are a few easy steps to double your donation to CRY America through your employer's Matching Gift Program:
(1) Contact your employer's Human Resources office to determine if your company matches employee donations.
(2) Check if CRY America is already registered with your Company on your Company's website or the HR office. Given below is a list of Company's where CRY America is already listed and from whom we receive Matching Gifts.
(3) If CRY America is eligible but not registered, please contact us for the information you need to add us to the List of Charities eligible for matching gifts with your Company.
(4) If CRY America is already registered with your Company, access your Company's online portal to request for the matching gift. Some Company's have offline forms that need to be filled by the employee and submited back to the Company. The process for submitting matching gift requests varies from Company to Company.
(5) Complete the employee section of the matching gift form with your donation details and submit it to your Company, along with your donation check copy or online donation confirmation email received from CRY America.
(6) Most Company's then send the matching gift forms to CRY America for verification of the donation on a quarterly basis.
(7) Employee Giving/ Payroll Giving donations are directly matched by the Company and are not received by CRY America for verifications.
List of Company's where CRY America is registered for Matching Gifts:
- Agilent Technologies Foundation
- AIG Matching Gifts
- All State Giving Campaign
- American Airlines Inc
- American Express Charitable Foundation
- Ameriprise Financial
- Apple Matching Gifts Program
- Applied Materials (Global Impact)
- Bank of America Matching Gifts
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- C.R.Bard Foundation
- CauseCase Foundation
- Chevron Humankind Matching Gift Program
- Directv Matching Gift Center
- Discover Financial Services
- EBay Foundation
- EClinical Works
- Ericsson Inc.
- Expedia Inc
- Glaxo Smithkline Foundation
- Goldman Sachs & Co Matching Gift Program
- Google Matching Gifts Program
- HP Company Foundation
- ING Financial Services LLC
- JP Morgan Chase And Co.
- Juniper Networks Company
- Kaiser Permanente Community Giving
- Kimberly Clark Foundation
- Lenova Employee Care Campaign
- McAfee Matching Gift Program
- Merck Partnership For Giving
- Microsoft Matching Gifts Program
- Morgan Stanley Annual Appeal Campaign
- Netscout Systems Inc.
- Nvidia Foundation
- Oracle Corporation Matching Gifts Program
- Pepsico Matching Gifts Program
- Pitney Bowes (Global Impact)
- Progressive Insurance Foundation
- QualComm Matching Gift Program
- Russell Matching Gifts
- Sabic Innovative Plastics
- SAP Matching Gift Program
- Siemens Caring Hands Giving Program
- State Street Foundation Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- The Bank of New York Mellon Community Partnership
- The Boston Consulting Group Inc
- The Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- The Clorox Company Foundation
- The GE Foundation
- Thomson Reuters
- Time Warner Employee Grant Programs
- US Bankcorp Foundation
- UBS Matching Gift Program
- United TEechnologies
- Verizon Foundation
- VISA Giving Station
- VMwARE Foundation
- Yahoo (Global Impact)
- About CRY
- About CRY America
- CRY America Vision & Mission
- Child Rights Charter
- Contact Us
- Projects We Support
- Project Impact
- USA Projects
- Stories Of Hope
- Project Selection and Review
- Child Rights
- Children Statistics