Marketing Manager - CRY America
Job Title: Marketing Manager, CRY America
Function / Division: Resource Generation
Reporting to: President, CRY America
Location: New York or Bay Area
To mobilize institutions, (companies / foundations / associations) and acquire and retain High Networth Individuals (HNIs) in the USA to contribute resources (especially financial) in support of CRY America’s objectives and activities. To position CRY, among current and potential contributors, as the leading non-profit working in the area of child rights.
As a person in this position, you will be responsible for managing & building relationships with individuals as well as institutions (corporate, foundations and associations) in the USA for contributing financial resources towards CRY's objectives.
To do this you will need:
- To maximize resource generation and achieve / exceed financial/non-financial targets for income from institutions and high net individuals:
o Establish partnerships with new consultants/agencies/door openers
o Attend networking events
o Research and create a prospect database of potential companies, foundations and associations and identify specific partnership opportunities for each
o Create proposals /presentations
o Phone calls, meetings, presentations and discussions with key people within organizations and potential high value donors
o Cold calling to companies based on market information
- Organize events to acquire high net individuals
- Explore and establish new channels, strategies and tactics to acquire donors
- Design and execute a relationship management plan to ensure retention of institutional and high net individuals - telecalling, reports, mailers etc.
- Create an accurate and detailed budget for the year and ensure timely reporting of information and accurate functional and financial reports to President of CRY America
- Work with communications to develop effective messaging and material to acquire/retain institutional and high value donors
- Represent the marketing function on the CRY America executive committee
You must be a Graduate with 5-7 years of relevant experience in sales and marketing. Post Graduate Degree in marketing & sales is an advantage. Ideal candidate should have: great networking, negotiation and interpersonal skills; an entrepreneurial drive and ability to work autonomously; excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Interest in the cause of Indian children and interacting with the Asian-Indian community. Willing and able to travel to India.Only candidates authorized to work in the US may apply.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
America are tax-deductible. CRY America, PO. Box 850948, Braintree, MA 02185-0948. Tel. 339-235-0792 and 617-959-1273.