WELCOME TO HOUSTON ACTION CENTER
CRY America works towards restoring to underprivileged children, especially Indian, their basic rights to survival, protection, development and participation. We believe that each of us as individuals can make a difference. All it takes is the belief that "Change is possible, because I'll make it possible". CRY America's strength lies in its supporters – our volunteers, donors, media and project partners who have come together to change the situation of underprivileged children.
Imagine kids that are in need of food, education, medication and above all a childhood! You can help them by just participating! CRY Houston organizes events to benefit kids fighting for their basic rights every day. Join us and help make these events a grand success and in turn change the lives of underprivileged children one step at a time!
- Madhulica Misra AC Leader Houston@cryamerica.org Phone number - 832-907-7603
- Indira Bhavaraju Accounts Lead Houston@cryamerica.org
- Cheryl Lasater Outreach Lead Houston@cryamerica.org
- Parth Misra Student Volunteer Lead Houston@cryamerica.org
- Ravali Bhavaraju Student Media and Communications Houston@cryamerica.org
- Hailey Kaplan Student Event Coordinator Houston@cryamerica.org
Events, Media Support, Acknowledgements
CRY Houston's Walk for Child Rights
Join us for CRY Houston's Walk for Child Rights on October 10th at Los Creek Park in Sugar land Texas! Click here.
CRY Cricket 2015
CRY Walk 2014
CRY Walk 2014 Photo Album
CRY Holi 2014 Photo Album
CRY Cricket 2015 Photo Album
Horizon Fusion Band