WELCOME TO ATLANTA ACTION CENTER
CRY America works towards restoring to underprivileged children, especially Indian, their basic rights to survival, protection, development and participation. We believe that each of us as individuals can make a difference. All it takes is the belief that "Change is possible, because I'll make it possible". CRY America's strength lies in its supporters - our volunteers, donors, media and project partners who have come together to change the situation of underprivileged children.
CRY Atlanta was established in June 2014, by Aarushi Jain, 15, rising sophomore at Northview High School along with her father, Sandeep Jain. Her dream is for every kid around the globe to have the same privileges that she is given. We collect funds and spread awareness through various programs and events to donate to this charitable cause. We are a group of motivated, passionate fun loving people who all come together to help children around the world. We all want to join hands and bring smiles to every face we see. We all invite you to join our action center and stand up for what is right - stand up for children's rights!
Sandeep Jain, Vishal Jain, Anurag Jain firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aarushi Jain Student AC Lead
- Arihant Jain and Ridhi Ajmera and Soham Jain Holi Event Leads
- Ark Angirish Car Wash Lead
- Ashna Bhardwaj Outreach Lead
- Nidhi Anilnath and Rhea Rawla Garba Leads
- Ameya Chander and Sean Mathew Fundraising Leads
- Prashanth Sampathkumar and Tawil Charaniya Walk Leads
- Sachi Puri Safehouse Outreach Lead
- Shreyas Kumar Sponsorship Lead
- Leslie Tran Volunteer and Data Analyst Lead