CRY America Events in the last few months
1. Pittsburgh Action center presented it’s fifth annual “Festival in the Park” – a festival of food, music and movies on June 21 at Schenley Park. Click here to know more.
2. Chicago Chapter of CRY America along with ARMMAN, in partnership with Midwest Cricket Conference organized an 8-overs-a-side Cricket Tournament for Child Rights at Hanover Park in July and August. 12 cricket teams participated in this event, with SPARTANS emerging as the winning team! Read on...
3. Detroit Action Center in partnership with Blue Water Entertainers presented Twist Bollywood Retro Night with DJ Ramsy on September 11. Read on...
4. CRY America’s New York Action center organized a ‘Children's Fair’ on July 25th at Riverside Park, Manhattan with food stalls, contests, games for children and adults.
5. Alabama Action Center organized Fusion – a children’s festival on August 7 & 8 at the University of Alabama Huntsville. Click here to know more.
6. CRY America’s Seattle Action Center organized Volley 2009, a volleyball tournament for the cause of child rights. To know more, click here.
7. Seattle Action Center and Tasveer organized a short film competition as part of the International South Asian Film Festival. An Essay and Painting Competition was also organized Oct 3rd at the Benjamin Franklin Elementary School as part of the “My Vision and Dream for Children” campaign. To know more, click here.
8. Seattle Action Center held a Festive Dhamaka event at Microsoft Cafe 34 on Saturday, Oct. 24, 2009. To know more, click here.
9. Pittsburgh Action Center would like to thank 'Pittsburgh Cricket Association and 'Cricket Cares' for making CRY America the featured charity at the Annual Triple Wicket Tournament.
The tournament which featured 16 teams from across Pittsburgh raised $1000 to cater towards education, healthcare and basic rights of children in India.
America are tax-deductible. CRY America, PO. Box 850948, Braintree, MA 02185-0948. Tel. 339-235-0792 and 617-959-1273.