CRY 5K Run-Walk Minneapolis-St Paul 2010
Join the Child Rights & You(CRY) America's 5K Run/Walk and make a difference !
CRY America's Minneapolis Chapter presents its 3rd annual fundraising event - CRY 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, July 17 2010. By participating in this 5K event, you can ensure that millions of underprivileged children in India are restored their basic rights to healthcare and education. CRY America also supports Boys and Girls Club of America in the U.S. For more info, check out http://america.cry.org.
Start time 5K Walk - 8:00 AM, 5K Run – 8:30 AM
Adults - $15, Students - $13, Couples - $25, Family of Four - $45
Live Music by local band 22 Chemicals
- Online registration will close on July 16th @11:59pm.
- Onsite registration and packet pickup from 7:30 AM
- Attractive T-shirt guaranteed for all participants registering before July 11th!
- Snacks and refreshing drinks will be provided.
- Trophies for top male and female finishers in the 5K run for age categories: 20 and under, 21-30, 31-40, 41-50, 51+.
- USATF Certified 5K course.
- Runners & walkers with strollers are welcome.
- Lots of photos on our website after the event.
- CRY 5K 2009 - Results Photos
We are grateful to Thomson-Reuters for sponsoring the CRY 5K 2010.