Denver CRY Walk 2010
Walk your way into the hearts of grateful kids! Imagine kids that are in need of food, education, medication and above all a childhood! You can help them by just participating!
CRY Denver presents 5K Walk/Run Event to benefit kids fighting for their basic rights everyday. In this, our inaugural year, help us make this event a grand success and in turn change the lives of under-privileged children one step at a time!
Walk will start at 8:30 am. Onsite registration and packet pickup from 7:30 am.
Walk Registration Fees:
Adults - $20; Students - $15; Kids Under 10 - $5; Team (min of 8 people) - $15/person.
- 1) Online registration will close on Jul 9th @11:59pm.
- 2) Attractive T-shirt for all participants registering before Jun 18th!
- 3) Students - please bring your student ID on the day of the event.
- 4) Families with strollers are welcome to participate in the Walk.
- 5) Kids are encouraged to participate in a short fun walk/run!
Refreshments will be provided.
You can do more:
- Be an individual fundraiser for the event.
- Be a sponsor.
- Donate to the CRY cause.
- Inspire others to walk with you as a team.
- Be an event volunteer.
Become a Walk Fundraiser:
The money raised through CRY Walk 2010 will be utilized to partner child development projects in India and USA. We urge you to take a walk in the right direction!
If you would like to set up a Fundraising Page – just click the "Become a Fundraiser" badge on this page! Customize your personal fundraising page and email it out to friends, family and co-workers and ask them to make a contribution on your fundraising page - thank you and good luck on your fundraising campaign!
About CRY Walk 2010:
CRY Walk for Child Rights is in its seventh year and is being organized across 20 Cities this year – this is one of our efforts to bring together people from all walks of life who want to be part of a movement to ensure that underprivileged children attain their rights to a healthy childhood.
CRY America website: http://america.cry.org
CRY India website: http://cry.org