As many of you know, I have been involved with efforts that have assisted children in various ways. From water wells to farming, education, foster children and girls dealing with child marriage. I believe that no child should go without their basic rights and that all children should have a fair shot at life to live out their purpose. I am honored to now work for an organization that attacks the very issues that I feel most strongly about!
CRY America has been holding Walk for Child Rights events throughout the country. These events help to raise funds and resources for our projects. While I support all of our Walks, I'm doing some fundraising for the event taking place in my own backyard on 11/17. You can learn all about it: http://america.cry.org/cryevents/walk/CRY_SoCal_2013_Walk_Run
I'm reaching out to you personally to invite you! Please join me by:
1. Give to this page and help me reach my goal.
2. After you give, register for the walk in Santa Monica on November 17th. Let's walk/run together! The event will be family friendly and fun. Above all, it will raise awareness and funds towards CRY America's projects.
3. Consider setting up your own fundraising page.
4. Help this event further by becoming a sponsor, creating a team of 10 and/or inviting your friends and family.
5. Volunteer with our SoCal Team!
Now, please click on the bubble to the left and get started. Feel free to email or call me if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support!
Some info on the organization: CRY America's efforts have reached nearly 423,000 children throughout India and and the USA. We target efforts around child marriage, education, malnutrition, caste, gender discrimination, medical care, child labor and more. India has the highest numbers of child laborers in the world and while 50% of the world's childhood deaths are due to malnutrition, one in every three of the world's malnourished children are in India. CRY America partners with grass roots efforts to help restore the basic rights of children while attacking issues at their root. We are not about charity but about long term sustainable change and empowerment. Learn more at http://america.cry.org/site/our_projects/what_we_do/
See you at the walk!