CRY SoCAL's 2011 Walk/Run
Thank you all for those of you who have already registered for the event. Hurry up for those of you who are still to register for the event. Here are some more details -
8.30 - Registration
9:00 - Leads, Volunteer introduction
9:15 - Brief Overview on CRY by Shefali Sunderlal ( President of CRY America)
9.30 - Start the Run
9.45 - Start the Walk
11.00 - Announcements
11.15 - Kids activities
With every registration you get a
- Free T-shirt and refreshments. Wait, it doesn’t end there!!
- We have exciting prizes and gift certificates for you achievers!
- Oh! also get ready to pose for that camera as TV Asia covers this fun filled event.
- Parents, don’t you worry about your little ones! We have you covered for the afternoon! We have exciting activities planned for your kids and prizes that follow.
And…it still doesn’t end. Hold that appetite for a delicious Indian lunch sponsored by Bawarchi (restaurant located in Culver City)
- Plenty of street parking available on Ocean Ave
- Additional public beach parking available, the closest parking lot is Lot 4 South.
Running Route: http://www.runningmap.com/?id=318462
Photos of the Venue/Parking: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2237440226875.2115201.1574079900&type=1
What to Wear/Bring on the Day Of:
- lightweight and breathable clothes
What do Do the Night Before:
- Make sure you eat a light meal for dinner
- Keep well hydrated
- Have a good night's rest...8-9 hours so you feel energetic for the run
- Do not exercise intensely....stretch if you need to
Leave your personal belongings in the car or bring a light weight carry on bag for the run.
See you on the beach!
CRY SoCal Exec Board