CRY Chicago Walk 2013
Walk your way into the hearts of grateful kids! Imagine kids that are in need of food, education, medication and above all a childhood! You can help them by just participating!
CRY Chicago presents 5K Walk event to benefit kids fighting for their basic rights everyday. Join us and help make this event a grand success and in turn change the lives of under-privileged children one step at a time! Check our Facebook page for additional information.
- 8:30am to 9:30am - Onsite registration and packet pickup.
- 9am to 9:30am - Stress Management with Meditation Session (Navrung Expessions).
- 9:30am - 5k Walk starts.
- 11:30am - Post walk activities, including Dosa BBQ (Dakshin Indian Cuisine).
- 12pm - Balloon Artist and Clown.
Walk Registration Fees:
Adults - $15; Students - $10; Couples - $25; Family of 4 - $45
*Donations of $100 or more are eligible for upto six free registrants.
- Online registration will close on Oct 5th @11:59pm.
- Attractive T-shirt for all participants registering before Sep 25th!
- Families with strollers are welcome to participate in the Walk.
- Kids are encouraged to participate in a short fun walk!
- The event will take place irrespective of the weather conditions.
- There are no refunds, nor can you transfer registration to another individual.
- All registrants receive participation certificates.
- Dosa BBQ is a paid service from Dakshin Indian Cuisine (approx $5/plate).
You can do more:
- Be an individual fundraiser for the event.
- Be a sponsor.
- Donate to the CRY cause.
- Inspire others to walk with you as a team.
- Be an event volunteer.
Become a Walk Fundraiser:
The money raised through CRY Walk 2013 will be utilized to partner child development projects in India and USA. We urge you to take a walk in the right direction!
If you would like to set up a Fundraising Page – just click the "Become a Fundraiser" badge on this page! Customize your personal fundraising page and email it out to friends, family and co-workers and ask them to make a contribution on your fundraising page - thank you and good luck on your fundraising campaign!