Festival In the Park 2012
Come and enjoy an evening of Indian dance, music and treat yourself to some amazing Indian food and delicious snacks. Take a stroll along the booths we have set up for you and relish activities such as face painting, henna, balloon art, games and variety of other special activities. Buy a piece of indian jewelry, clothing or handicraft items from our booths and help us further our worthy cause. There is something for everyone in the family to do!!
Festival in the Park 2012 features:
* Live performances by:
- Steel City Bhangra (Punjabi folk dance)
- Anand Mahalingam (Pop Hits)
- Charan Rajan(Mridangam)
- Jenn Gooch (Folk/Americana)
- Toys Du Jour (Folk-Rock)
- Avigna Dance ensemble (Bharatnatyam/semi classical dance)
- Sanskruti School of Indian Dance and Music (folk dance)
- Michael Dodin, Eric Rogers & Rachel Karras (tabla/viola/mandolin trio)
* Authentic Indian Food including Chicken Tikka Masala, Chana Masala, Samosas, and more! Food provided by: Coriander,India Palace, Udipi Cafe-Monroeville, Namaste India-Greentree,Mintt,
India on Wheels
* Side activities and booths including Indian Jewelry, Henna, Face Painting, Balloon Artist, Supercuts styling and Games.
The performances will be followed by Dollar Bank Cinema in the Park's presentation of 'Kungfu Panda 2'.
Looking forward to seeing you and your family!!!
** FREE ADMISSION.Register online here for a $2 coupon **
CRY America is a 501c3 non-profit organization and all proceeds of the days events go towards supporting projects for underprivileged children in India.
For more information visit http://crypittsburgh.org
If you are interested in setting up a booth or volunteering please contact CRY Pittsburgh at email@example.com OR 412-229-7CR
Note: There is no registration for the event. You are only buying coupons to be used in the event. You will receive 2$ worth more coupons on the amount you pay online. Use the Bubbles "Donate" or "Register" for the same.