Thank you for supporting Events organized by CRY America. Events are an integral part of CRY America
and we recognize events as important opportunities to raise awareness about children’s issues and bring people together
towards a common cause.Events build the CRY brand, create media excitement and raise significant financial resources for CRY America.
CRY America organizes approximately 70 to 80 Events each year across 20 US cities.
Ways in which you can get involved : Majority of our events are organized by our Volunteer Chapters across the US.
There are many ways in which you can support CRY Events and we are always looking for people to help! Help organize events in your city
- Help publicize and promote the events among your friends, family, colleagues, local community
- Sponsor the event or help find sponsors for the event
- Become an Event Fundraiser – se up your own event Fundraising page on our website.
- Become an Event Champion – examples below:
- CRY Walk Event - become a Walk Team leader - form a team of 10 people to walk and get your Team logo on the Walk T-shirt
- My Vision for Children – become a Student Champion by taking the event to your University or High School
- Host a CRY Event eg: a small dinner event at your home or a nearby restaurant
- If you know of an organization that is organizing an Event and is looking for a charity to donate the whole or part
proceeds to – do recommend CRY America or let us know about the contact.
- Most importantly – please attend and participate in our events – we need your support!
Types of CRY Events – we organize a range on events and we’re sure that you will find something of interest to you!
Majority of our events are organized by our Volunteer Chapters across the US and If you would like to organize any of the following
events in your city – please contact our Volunteer Chapter closest to you.
- CRY Walk – 5km non competitive walk for families & 5k run for sports enthusiasts
- CRY Dinners – formal sit down dinners and semi formal events
- CRY Concerts – well known artistes or an event with local music groups
- CRY Cricket – tournament between two or more cricket teams.
- CRY Dandia
- CRY Festivals & Cultural events
- Movie Screenings
- My Wedding – individuals who would like to donate their wedding gifts to charity, often contact CRY and we thank them for their generosity.
A special event page is set up with the relevant information which the couple can send out to their guests.
- My Birthday – individuals who would like to donate their birthday gifts to charity, often contact CRY and we thank them for their generosity.
A special event page is set up with the relevant information which can be sent out to their guests.
- My Occasion for Children – we are contacted by individuals and volunteers who do special events and donate the proceeds to
CRY such as participating in the Houston Half Marathon or New York Cycling Race etc. A “My Occasion for Children” page is set up
for such special events with relevant information which can be sent out to family, friends and colleagues.
- My Vision for Children – painting, poem, slogan, essay contests for children and adults
CRY America takes this opportunity to thank all it’s volunteers who put in countless hours and resources to
organize Events across the US which raise significant financial resources that goes towards ensuring that underprivileged children,
their parents and communities attain what is rightfully theirs – a life of dignity and the right to a happy childhood.